If you are looking for a device to work with the D179 Performance Checker then look no further than the TG315 3MHz Function Generator available here at Digitimer. The 3Mhz Function Generators below are used to provide an output which can be sent into a scientific amplifier system in order to check it is working properly.
The TG315 3MHz Analogue Function Generator is suitable for clinical neurophysiology departments where only EEG measurements are taken. The TG315 is optionally supplied with a calibration certificate and has various features which you can see below.
To find out more about 3MHz Analogue Function Generator, you can reach out to our helpful, supportive team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by calling 01707 328347. Our expert staff will be more than happy to discuss our full collection of signal generators.
- 0.03Hz to 3MHz frequency range
- Simultaneous display of frequency & amplitude
- High waveform quality at all frequencies & levels
- 2mV to 20V pk-pk from 50 Ohms or 600 Ohms
- Variable symmetry with constant frequency
- Auxiliary TTL/CMOS output
- 1000:1 frequency change by vernier or sweep voltage